Monday, July 9, 2012

Celebrating America's Birthday

Hello faithful readers! Hope you had a great week!



Sarah and I both just got back from vacation yesterday. It was nice to celebrate the 4th of July in the states this year. Last year I was in Canada and it just didn't feel the same, even though they have Canada Day on July 1. This year it was my first time enjoying some of the Bristol Rhode Island 4th of July celebrations. My hubs and I spent the day in Bristol with his Godmother and uncle. We started by taking a ride on the bike path. It is a great path if you are in the area I recommend it. Then we went to have dinner at Leo's, they have some great food. It is mainly Italian but they have other kinds as well.
After dinner we went to enjoy the concert and the fireworks that followed. I thoroughly enjoyed the band, The British Invasion Tribute they played music from the 60's, including The Beatles.

I was far away, don't mind the fuzziness of the pic.




God Bless America!!


How did you celebrate the 4th of July?


Hugs,
Katey

P.S. Trying to get little ones back on schedule after vacation proves to be very difficult!

0 comments:

Post a Comment