Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Niagara Botanical Gardens & Butterfly Conservatory


We went to the Botanical Gardens near Niagara Falls. The last time I went there I was 10 years old. I actually can't believe I didn't go sooner, especially since we live so close. It was beautiful! 






I kept trying to capture this butterfly & luckily it stayed for a minute after landing on the flower

Right next door to the gardens is the Butterfly Conservatory. The butterflies are flying all over the place  in a natural habitat. There were so many pretty ones, but they were hard to capture because they were so fast. My big girl kept trying to get one to land on her finger, but didn't have any luck. It was a good experience if you are in the Niagara Falls area you should check it out.



0 comments:

Post a Comment