A few weeks ago I splurged at Target (gasp!) and bought Liza a really cool $3 horseshoe magnet. Here is the first activity that we used it for.
Fun with Magnets:
- sorting baskets
- random items from around the house
- Collect random objects from around the house and put in a basket
- Demonstrate to your kiddo how to see if the magnet can pick up an object.
- Sort objects into two piles: Magnet picks up/Magnet does not pick up
- Let your kiddo(s) learn and discover as they play!
Have fun exploring and learning at home! I hope to start a new posting schedule next week so stay tuned for lots of fun :)