Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday Randoms

Happy Monday!

Today's post is going to be a little random because I have a lot on my mind :)

Tea parties are a big deal in my house. Liza loves pouring the tea and passing out the cups and spoons. She adds the sugar and cream for us too. We aren't allowed to do anything except ask for more and raise our tea cups and say, "Cheers!"




 
 
Water and a paintbrush can be fun even without paint!
 


 
 
Here are some things that I am loving right now.
 
My new couch! We love it. It was cheap and it's super comfortable. I love that I can wash it when it gets dirty. I keep a few blankets on it for daily use so that I don't have to wash the slipcovers as frequently.
 
The Big Backyard exhibit at our local zoo. We are looking forward to a play date here this week!
 
 
 
I am totally loving this book right now. I am so close to the end and I'm not ready for it to be over yet! You should read it!
 


That's all for now.
 

I'll be back later this week with some Tot School updates and hopefully some other fun news!!!
 
Enjoy your day today and don't forget to smile!
 
XOXO Sarah 
 
 


 
 


2 comments:

  1. I wish M were more into tea parties!!! Guess she's suffering from big brother syndrome and just loves dinosaurs more ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a blast at our big back yard! It's SO much fun there!

    ReplyDelete