Monday, September 10, 2012

No mess fingerpaint

Happy Monday! I found this activity on Pinterest & knew I wanted to try it with my kids! 

You need a gallon size Ziploc bag (or store brand), fingerpaint, a 8 x10 piece of white paper, and tape. I found the blue painters tape pictured below worked a lot better than the masking tape. The masking tape kept coming undone. 


First you put two colors in the corners of the bags.  I used primary colors so when it mixed together another color would made. 


Then the kiddos wanted to each have another color added to their bag.





My big girl decided to make letters.




She continued on to make the Canadian Flag. 





My little girl followed along and made letters too. This was interesting because I didn't know she knew how to do that. :giggle



After I saw how much fun the girls were having I made a bag for my toddler boy.; he had fun too! 








Hugs,

Katey 

0 comments:

Post a Comment