Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Our journey


Hey there and Happy Hump Day! 
 
A lot has happened in the past week that has made my life crazy, to say the least!  

Our movers came over a week ago, and it took them 2 1/2 days to pack and load us. 


 
 

We stayed in a hotel for five days after the movers came to load our things. 

It was a very emotional weekend as we said goodbye to our friends, and as we watched our big girl do the same with hers.  

When you live away from your family you hold the friends you have very close. They become your family, and you spend all your time with them.  We kept each other sane through all the crazy hours our husbands worked.  I love these ladies (and Sacha who is not pictured below). I already miss them and its only been a few days.  :( 

One last night with the ladies. Sad just thinking about it. 
 
We began our journey to Massachusetts on Sunday afternoon, and I was stopped at the border and sent for a secondary  random inspection of my vehicle. I was in our minivan alone with the three kids. I was a pretty upset about it because my hubs wasn't with me and it is such a chore to get out of the car with the kids and wait patiently. 


We got through it and finally made it to our destination. Now we have to try and wait patiently to see if we will be closing on our house on Friday.  The experience we have had with buying this house and a part time real estate agent has been nothing short of a headache. They have had since August to get everything done, and still they drag their feet and we are waiting on something that should have been done a long time ago.

So my advice to you is if you are selling a house DO NOT use a part time real estate agent because your home IS NOT their first priority. I am very frustrated!! 
 
So, please keep us in your thoughts and prayers that we close on our new house on Friday. We are ready to get into a routine here. 


Hugs,

Katey

0 comments:

Post a Comment