Friday, May 18, 2012

It's Friday Again!

It's Friday again and I have no clue where the last week went! It was a crazy, crazy week. Make that weeks. Two weeks of hospital visits and stays is exhausting.

The rain has been replaced with gorgeous sunshine and perfect temperatures for potty training. Yup. Bring it on.

My girl looks pretty darn cute in her new panties. After nap we decided to play on the patio with some water. It is my intent to cause her to need the potty chair as much as possible. I figure that the water play and lots of water, juice, and watermelon will help keep things moving.



By the way, I hate the word potty. I just always have. I hate using it! I really try to say toilet before I say potty, but it seems that I cannot get away from it :) 



Here it is. The center of our world right now! I decided to lug it to whatever room we are in even though the plan I am following says not to.


I hope you have a fabulous weekend! I promise lots of good posts for next week!!!

XOXO Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment