Sarah's Top Five:
1. My Sara Happ Lip Scrub in Peppermint.
2. The New Girl makes me and the hubby giggle and laugh every Tuesday! LOVE this show!
I also really like the blog that Zooey and her friends started. It's called HelloGiggles.
3. Shamrock Shakes. I might gain 5 pounds before St. Patrick's Day, but it's worth it. There is just something so good about these darn shakes.
Katey's Top Five:
1. My iPad 2... I don't have a fancy smartphone so I use this for just about everything including texting because my cell phone text message service stinks in Canada!
2.I put International Delight Hershey Caramel creamer in my coffee everyday! It is so yummy! I especially like in my iced coffee.
3.The show Revenge, I didn't start watching it until mid season, but I quickly caught up by watching old episodes online during Christmas break when everything on TV was a repeat. Now it has me on the edge of my seat every time I watch it!
4. I enjoy taking pictures! I have recently learned how to use my digital SLR in modes other than automatic. :) My hubby bought me a new lens for Christmas...which I am in love with!! It was the right price for a photography enthusiast like myself. It is great for taking pictures of the kids, which is what I do most of the time!
5. Elf Cosmetics... they are not expensive and are fabulous! The price usually ranges from $1 to $5. I bought their brushes which were less than half the price of the worn out bare minerals brushes I was using. ( Don't get me wrong I fell in love with Bare Minerals, but I am a Mama on a budget). I also use there plumping lip glaze! This line is so fantastic! You can find ELF products at Target or on their website
So, what are you loving these days? Tell us!
We hope you have a wonderful weekend. See ya Monday!
XOXO Sarah & Katey