You already met Katey's husband, Matt, when he cooked up some yummy Mango Salsa. Katey and Matt have been married for 6 years!
Here are the top five things Matt is enjoying these days.
1. Cliff Mojo Bars are sweet and salty trail mix bars that help Matt curve his appetite a bit in between meals. They are so yummy, not to mention healthy!
2. The Words with Friends iphone app. He has been playing religiously for months. It can be very addicting but tons of fun! Best of all this app is free!! ( as long as you don't mind ad in between word plays)
3. He loves his bright orange Mario Batali Crocs. He only wears them around the house, and likes them for cooking in the kitchen because they have a slip resistant sole.
5. In our house we love red wine, in fact we buy it by the case! Matt loves to drink red wine out of our Crate and Barrel stemless wine glasses. They are light weight and easy to store, and very modern!
Meet Sarah's hubby, Guillermo! They have been married for 5 1/2 years and have known each other since they were in the First grade.
1. The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari has been very inspiring to Guillermo. This book tells the story of a big-time lawyer who becomes a Monk after a major heart attack. It is a great reminder of how important it is to take the time to discover what it is you really love to do in life.
2. The 90 Day Challenge by Visalus has helped him to lose 25 pounds in the past 4 months by replacing his breakfast and lunch with yummy shakes (I've taste-tested!). He has been super busy with work and getting to the gym hasn't been possible. It's amazing how easy it has been for him to stick with this program. I honestly didn't think he would be faithful to it since he loves food so much! Check it out.
3. Even as a die hard Celtics fan, Guillermo can't help but root for Jeremy Lin. He is a sucker for a good underdog story and basketball runs through his veins.
4. Guillermo insists that Balvenie is the best single malt whiskey that you can buy for under $50. Before my grandfather passed away, there were many hours that they spent sipping and discussing whiskey. They even read books about it. Apparently it is very interesting. Balvenie is also the go-to gift for any of the men in my family.
5. Guillermo loves food. He loves eating it, cooking it, and shopping for it! Whole Foods can sometimes be a little more expensive, but for some reason, it is just so much more fun to shop there. He has told me more than once that it's all about the, "experience of picking out our food." Crazy boy :)
We hope you enjoyed getting to know our favorite guys a little bit more. What are your guys loving right now?
XOXO Katey & Sarah