Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A few more Fun Father's Day Ideas


Happy Hump Day! I am so glad it's the middle of the week, which means one day closer to the weekend.  My girls did a questionnaire yesterday about Daddy. 

Print Here

Below are their answers to the questions. Some of them are quite funny. For example my 3 year old thinks her daddy is 90.  My 8 year old knows her dad likes all kinds of food, This one time we attempted a thai style dish in the crock-pot and it was not very good. We had to order pizza. Ever since then she always brings it up about how daddy didn't like it. Too funny! 


This one is from my big girl. She thinks its cool to try and write in cursive! :)


The best part about their answers is they know how much daddy loves them! And they absolutely adore him! 


My big girl helped her little sister with her questions about Dad.


I found the poem below on the back of my 3 year old's preschool calendar. It would be great on a card, or framed with a child's footprints. What do you think?



A Poem for Father's Day

"Walk a little slower,Daddy" 
Said a child so small
"I'm following in your footsteps,
And I don't want to fall




Sometimes your steps are very fast,
Sometimes they're hard to see;
So walk a little slower,Daddy
For you are leading me.


Someday when I'm all grown up,
You're what I want to be;
Then I will have a little child 
Who'll follow me.

And I want to lead just right
And I know that I was true;
So walk a little slower Daddy,
For I must follow you."










Thank you for all of your ideas yesterday. Please keep them coming. 








0 comments:

Post a Comment