Her big cousin made up a little chant and now Liza loves to sing it, "L-I-Z-A!"
I figured that now is the perfect time to make some little name games for her. Don't get excited, this is nothing fancy. I literally did this is 5 seconds, and you will totally be able to tell!
Doesn't matter, she loves it. It does the trick for now.
- I folded and cut a piece of large construction paper in half.
- Next, I divided each half into fours (to match the amount of letters in her name).
- I cut up one half into four squares.
- I wrote her name on all pieces in each space.
- I demonstrated how she would match the letters up and/or put them in order to correctly spell her name.
See, I told you this was nothing fancy.