A quick tutorial for you on this Friday morning.
Here is how I dye rice for our sensory play.
What You Need:
- rubbing alcohol
- food coloring
- Ziploc bag
- cookie sheet
1. Dump rice into Ziploc bag.
2. Squeeze a few drops of food coloring onto the rice. The more you add, the darker the color.
3. Pour in a teaspoon or so (eyeball it!) of rubbing alcohol over the rice.
4. Seal the bag and shake the rice until the color seems blended.
5. Pour rice onto a flat surface and allow to air dry
I dye pasta the same way!