Friday, June 29, 2012

Road trip

We ventured from southern Ontario to Massachusetts last Friday! We have done this several times before and this was no different. We are here for two weeks. So I packed enough for a week for myself and three kids.

I found it hard to figure out what I was going to pack to wear for one of the weddings we are attending while here. Funny thing is, I still don't have a clue. I guess I am going to have to buy something. Hehe!

So far on our trip we have been doing a little house hunting and visiting family. It has been quite busy. We have a wedding on Saturday, my hubs is the best man and my girls are the flower girls. I have made programs and place cards for the couple!





They were easy to make just bought them at Michaels and downloaded the template.

Hope you have a great weekend! What are you u to this weekend? 

I have to run, we are off to the beach!

Hugs,
Katey

0 comments:

Post a Comment