I am back to blogging regularly! Woohoo!
I plan to write up a pretty post introducing my new baby boy, but it is a post that I want to have the time to sit and take my time writing. It will come soon :)
I thought I would share with you a project that I made months ago for Liza. I originally came across the idea on my old friend Pinterest. You can find the original source here.
This project was right up my alley: simple and cheap. Perfect for me!
Shape & Color Matching
- 12 Wood disks from craft store (I paid about .30 for each circle, I think)
- 6 Different colors of felt cut into 6 shapes (you could use any material)
- Hot Glue
- Sandpaper (optional)
- Craft paint (optional)
- Gently sand the edges of the wooden disks (if edges feel rough)
- Paint disks the color of your choice. If you feel like it ;)
- Cut 6 pairs of matching shapes (2 pink hearts, etc.) from felt
- Hot glue felt to the center of each disk
- Play with a cute kiddo!
|My finished product.|
|Imperfection just adds character! Hehe :)|
|Apparently, it's not a good idea to take a picture while nursing!|
I plan to paint the other side one of these days!