Monday, October 8, 2012

It's Someone's Birthday Today

Happy Birthday to my dear friend and blog partner, Katey!

 
 
 
Don't worry, 31 is much better than 30 because you have no choice but to accept that you're in the midst of your THIRTIES and there is no turning back. Thirties are a good place to be.
 
How did this happen? Weren't we just getting our licenses and driving around singing-
 
"New Kids on the Block had a bunch of hits, Chinese food makes me sick. And I think it's fly when girls stop by for the summer, for the summer..."
 
I am blessed to call you my friend and greatful that you took the blogging plunge with me!
 
Now, hurry back to New England so we can actually talk and not have to text all the time! Hehe :)
 
I hope you have a wonderful day celebrating with your beautiful family!
 
XOXO Sarah
 
A big thank you to LFO for providing us with such an amazing summertime soundtrack :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment