Today we thought we would share some of our children's favorite iPhone & iPad Apps.
1. Peekaboo Barn: The illustrations are cute and the language options can be changed. Oh, and there are a bunch of other peekaboo games you can download, like Peekaboo Oceans too.
2. Kitty Says Hello: This is another simple animal sound game with a lot of different animals to listen to.
3. Tozzle: A fun app full of cute toddler- friendly puzzles!
5. Duck Duck Moose: Interactive musical books that are super fun!
|Duck Duck Moose|
6. Monkey Preschool Lunchbox: Reinforces letters, colors, counting, matching and at the end of each round your child gets to pick a sticker.
|Monkey Preschool lunchbox|
|Toca Hair Salon|
8. Elmo loves ABC's: Has songs and videos about the alphabet. It allows your child to trace letters and also teaches upper and lowercase letter recognition. They have a lite version which only goes to the letter C or the paid version with all the letters. Right now we only use the lite version!
|Elmo loves ABCs|
9. Doll House: It is an interactive doll house that kids can take with them. A great game that uses their imagination!
|Doll house to go|
10. Talking Ben: another great app both of my girls love to talk to ben and hear him repeat what they are saying.
What apps do your kids love?
Sarah and Katey